Join the excitement with Box Cricket! Experience the thrill of playing the classic sport like never before with a unique twist. Gather your friends and family for a fun-filled day of hitting sixes and taking wickets. With easy-to-understand rules and fast-paced action, Box Cricket is the perfect way to bond and have a blast. Get your team ready, it's time to play!
We offer various opportunities for cricketers of all ages and varied skills to enjoy the game and compete. You can book a big box (110’x70‘) or a Mega Box (110’x140’) for a team practice session, with multiple artificial turf practice pitches on offer or play, or book for a 1-1 practice with bowling machines or play practice games, or register to compete in a tournament of your choice. We conduct various type of tournaments each month, ranging from Corporate Cricket Tournaments, Talent Leagues for Youth (9-14 Years) and open to all Champions League. For more details and registrations, call +91-9581666618 or send an email to email@example.com
BOX CRICKET - FORMAT - ACROSS ALL BOX CRICKET LEAGUES: 6 overs, 6-a-side(2 Extra Players)
BATTING & SCORING RUNS
- Batters can run as many runs as possible when the ball is hit with the bat and before it touches the straight boundary. Overthrows and Byes are allowed.
- Boundaries: Fours: Straight Fence behind the bowler. Sixes: Same as fours, except the ball should hit the fence directly without bouncing on the floor.
- Wide & NO Ball rules: One run will be awarded to the batting team for a wide and the ball must be re-bowled. One run will be awarded to the batting team for a no-ball, there will be a free hit for no-balls. Only one ball is allowed over the shoulder of the batsman per over, and any balls bowled over the shoulder after that will be considered a wide and one run will be awarded to the batting team.
- Overthrows to the fence can result in 4's and 6's.
- Byes: Byes are allowed when the ball doesn’t touch any part of the batsman’s body.
- There are No LBWs and No leg byes are allowed.
BOWLING, FIELDING & GETTING OUT
- Only 1 bowler is allowed to bowl max 2 Overs, rest get to bowl only 1 over each.
- Throw bowling is not allowed. The decision will be taken by the umpire.
- Max 2 fielders are allowed behind the bowler.
- Wicket keeper is not mandatory.
- Catches: Direct catches, no rebounds. For roof rebounds, ball in play but not a catch
- In case of a Tie, Super Over will be played.
- All players are advised to report to the venue 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.
- All matches are played on a box cricket field with a softer leather ball specially made for Box Cricket or Hard Tennis Ball.
- Each team can register 8 players for the tournament.
- A match will be played with 6 players a side decided and named before the toss.
- All players playing the game must be from the roster of 8 provided at the time of registration for the tournament.
- At least 5 players must be on the field by the scheduled start time. If not, the opposite team will be awarded as winners.
- Games will be postponed in case of rain.
- Umpire decisions are final & irrevocable.
- Players are requested to come in sportswear. Spiked shoes are not allowed inside the playing area.
- All players are expected to be courteous to each other and with the officials.
- Arguments with umpire can lead to player/team disqualification. This will be strictly followed.